5736 N. Pulaski
These small Jewish cemeteries are just north of Montrose Cemetery on Pulaski. There are two main sections, separated by a fence. The gate in this fence is too narrow to drive through. Burials here range from approximately 1895 up to the present. Most of the older burials are in the rear division.
All headstones face east. Many use the words "At Rest" to indicate the date of death. Stone benches are a popular choice here.
© 1996 Matt Hucke
All content (text and photographs) by Matt Hucke, unless otherwise indicated.