graveyards.com: Graveyards of Illinois

Graveyards of Carlock

Democratic and Republican Cemeteries of Carlock: Democratic Cemetery: Entrance

The northernmost of the two graveyards on North Church Street is White Oak Cemetery.1 Originally called "Carlock Cemetery", it was founded on land donated by Abraham Carlock in 1850.2

1. The 'White Oak' name appears in the USGS listings. Although the town of Carlock is in McLean County, the two graveyards to its north are in Woodford County, according to this same source.

graveyards.com - Copyright 1996-2008 Matt Hucke