GRAVEYARDS.COM: Graveyards of Chicago
New Light Cemetery
New Light Cemetery:stone from old building

In 2005, the red brick building that had been erected in 1914 was torn down to make way for the new Mander Chapel.

This dedication stone, originally set into the north wall, now lies on the ground east of the new chapel.

NEXT: NEXT - Copyright 1996-2007 Matt Hucke