The Mausoleum consists of the original mausoleum, constructed in 1927, and recent, architecturally modern additions at the rear. The classical south face of the mausoleum is shown here.
The main entrance, at the top of the stairs, leads to the second floor, and is usually locked.
The original mausoleum, viewed from above, is shaped approximately like a foreshortened "+" symbol. The new addition is irregular in shape, and is attached to the north face of the original structure.